Our Dog Bone Christmas Stocking sewing pattern and instructions is a great festive make which can be used year after year. Make one for your own dog or as the perfect fun Christmas gift.
I've included two sizes so you can make the stocking to work for your gifts.
It can be made by hand or with a sewing machine and is perfect for a beginner to sewing or for anyone just wanting to make a fun dog Christmas stocking.
All of our instructions are illustrated to make them super easy to follow.
- A4 PDF instructions & pattern (with both sizes)
- US letter PDF instructions & pattern (with both sizes)
For the LARGE dog bone stocking you will need:
- 66cm x 33cm of cotton fabric for the main stocking - I recommend a fabric which is 150gsm or more so it has some structure
- 33cm x 85cm of fleece or similar for the topper - I recommend an organic cotton fleece
- 0.25cm of 20mm wide tape
For the SMALL dog bone stocking you will need:
- 55cm x 27cm of cotton fabric for the main stocking - I recommend a fabric which is 150gsm or more so it has some structure
- 27cm x 70cm of fleece or similar for the topper - I recommend organic cotton fleece
- 0.20cm of 20mm wide tape
Plus you will need 1 x needle/sewing machine and matching thread for your chosen fabrics & basic sewing equipment including fabric scissors, paper scissors and stick tape
Printing & Downloading your printable:
Once you have purchased your printable you will receive an email to be able to download both A4 and US letter-sized PDF's ready for printing.
Print out your pattern at 100% scale using the size paper that works for you.
*** Please note colours may vary when printing out your printable depending on your printer ***