Our Reusable Christmas Advent Calendar sewing pattern and instructions is a great festive make which can be used year after year.
It can be made by hand or with a sewing machine and is perfect for a beginner to sewing or for anyone just wanting to make and personalise their own reusable advent calendar.
All of our instructions are illustrated to make them super easy to follow.
- A4 PDF instructions & pattern
- US letter PDF instructions & pattern
What you will need to make your advent calendar:
- 50cm x 75cm of cotton fabric for the backing piece - I recommend a fabric which is at least 170gsm or more so it has some structure to it like a denim/similar
- 45cm x 60cm of mid-weight cotton fabric for the pockets - a linen or mid-weight cotton is ideal to give the pockets a little structure but not be too thick you won’t be able to hem them easily, 100-150gsm is perfect
- 1 x 45cm wooden 6mm diameter dowel to hang the advent calendar & string for hanging
- 1 x needle/sewing machine and matching thread for your chosen fabrics + general sewing equipment such as fabric scissors, paper scissors, tape, chalk etc.
Printing & Downloading your printable:
Once you have purchased your printable you will receive an email to be able to download both A4 and US letter-sized PDF's ready for printing.
Print out your pattern at 100% scale using the size paper that works for you.
*** Please note colours may vary when printing out your printable depending on your printer ***