Our baby bib and baby slipper patterns and instructions can both be made by hand or with a sewing machine and are perfect for a beginner or for anyone just wanting to make a cute pair of baby slippers or the perfect baby bib. Our baby slipper instructions come in three different sizes for new borns, 0-6 month olds & 6-12 month olds.
We try to make our instructions as clear as possible to everyone so each step includes written instructions followed by an illustration.
What is included:
1 x 6 Page baby slipper A4 PDF instructions & patterns
1 x 6 Page baby slipper US letter PDF instructions & patterns
1 x 2 Page baby bib A4 PDF instructions & 1 Page Pattern
1 x 2 Page baby bib US letter PDF instructions & 1 Page Pattern
What you will need to make your baby slippers:
- 40cm x 40cm of fabric (we recommend an organic cotton fabric approx. 130gsm, anything too thick or thin will be harder to sew, any of our cotton fabrics will be perfect for these)
- 15cm x 15cm wadding/batting (we recommend an organic cotton 1000gsm wadding/batting)
- 2 x 0.5cm diameter poppers (we recommend metal poppers)
- 1 x needle and matching thread for your chosen fabric
What you will need to make your baby bib:
- 1 x 35cm x 35cm square of fabric (we recommend organic cotton woven fabric approx. 150gsm, anything too thick or thin will be harder to sew, any of our cotton fabrics will be perfect for these)
- 1 x 35cm x 35cm square of towelling fabric (we recommend either using an old towel or using organic cotton towelling)
- 1 x metal popper 1cm diameter
- 1 x needle or a sewing machine and matching thread for your chosen fabric
***If you would like any sewing supplies please come over to our all organic sewing shop by clicking on 'Sewing Shop' at the top of the page***
Printing & Downloading your printable:
Once you have purchased your printable instructions you will receive an email to be able to download 2 PDF's one PDF using A4 paper and the other PDF on US letter paper. Please choose to download the size that suits your printer and print out your pattern at 100% scale.
Please note colours may vary when printing out your printable depending on your printer