In these bow tie sewing instructions, we explain how to make an adjustable pre-tied bow tie. This means that the bow tie can be adjusted to most neck sizes once the bow tie is made.
It can be made by hand or by machine and is perfect for a beginner or for anyone just wanting to make a bow tie.
We try to make our instructions as clear as possible to everyone so each step includes written instructions followed by an illustration.
What is included:
1 x 2 Page A4 PDF instructions
1 x 2 Page US letter PDF instructions
What will you need to make your bow tie?
- 25 x 55cm of fabric (a fat quarter will make 2 bow ties)
- 1 x bow tie clip set (will include 3 pieces)
- a needle and thread to match your fabric
***If you would like any sewing supplies please come over to our all organic sewing shop by clicking on 'Organic Sewing Shop' at the top of the page***
Printing & Downloading your printable:
- Once you have purchased your printable instructions you will receive an email to be able to download 2 PDF's from the Zip file.
- For these instructions you don't need to print them so why not be eco-friendly and use them on a device?
- However, we know it can be easier having them printed out so we have provided an A4 version and a US letter PDF.
- Please choose your paper size and print them at 100% scale.
Please note colours may vary when printing out your printable depending on your printer