1. Cutting out the fabric
- Cut out 2 - 3 x 5cm pieces for the end of the zips
- 2 - 21 x 21cm pieces of the outer fabric
- 2 - 21 x 21cm pieces of the lining fabric
2. Sewing the pieces of fabric to the ends of the zip
b) fold out the fabric and top stitch 3mm from the edge of the fabric.
3. Sewing the main part of the pouch.
4. Sewing the pouch together
b) with the outer fabrics together and the same with the lining, pin each ‘bag’ together around the three sides. Sew all the way around each bag with a 1cm seam allowance but leave a 5cm opening in one side of the lining ‘bag’.
5. Sewing the bag so it stands up
- trim the corners leaving a 1cm seam allowance